See Pacific Grove in a fun new way. This tour has it all; history, coastline and riding the Segway for the fun of it!
After your training on the Segway Personal Transporter, you’re ready to embark on your tour along Ocean View Blvd. We follow the coast which provides outstanding views of the bay, numerous sandy beach areas, and tide pools between rock formations:
- You’ll pass “Kissing Rock”, a rock formation resembling two people kissing.
- You’ll visit the memorial to John Denver who tragically lost his life when his experimental aircraft crashed into the bay.
- You’ll stop by Point Pinos Lighthouse, the oldest continuously operating lighthouse on the West coast, first lit in 1855.
- You’ll pass by The Pacific Grove Municipal Golf Course with fairways and greens presenting magnificent views of the coast.
- You’ll visit Asilomar Conference Grounds and the Phoebe Apperson Hearst Social Hall designed by famed architect Julia Morgan.
Expect this Segway experience to take about 3 hours including training time.
Reservations are required. Same day reservations may be possible.
Please call 831-324- 4438 to set a reservation.